Archive for Eispiraten.com San Gabriel Mountains Discussion Forum
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       Eispiraten.com Forum Index -> The Pub
Hikin_Jim

Wanted -- Dead or Alive

No, it's not a picture of a certain former member of the forum...

But tell me that our current logo doesn't look a bit like a wanted poster from a "B" western.

cue theme from your favorite spaghetti western here


or maybe the cover of a new album


Hey, it it just me or has Bono put on some weight?  Wink

HJ
norma r

Re: Wanted -- Dead or Alive

Hikin_Jim wrote:
...Hey, it it just me or has Bono put on some weight?  Wink

... and he got taller! Cool
lilbitmo

Re: Wanted -- Dead or Alive

Hikin_Jim wrote:
No, it's not a picture of a certain former member of the forum...

But tell me that our current logo doesn't look a bit like a wanted poster from a "B" western.

cue theme from your favorite spaghetti western here


or maybe the cover of a new album


Hey, it it just me or has Bono put on some weight?  Wink

HJ


Take a close look at Bono's shirt it gives perfect instructions  Wink
Zach

roflcopter
Hikin_Jim

Re: Wanted -- Dead or Alive

lilbitmo wrote:

Take a close look at Bono's shirt it gives perfect instructions  Wink
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

HJ

       Eispiraten.com Forum Index -> The Pub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
For many GPS tracks, Google Earth KMZ files and Google Maps for the San Gabriel Mountains and beyond, please visit my website: www.gpsmountaineering.com