Archive for Eispiraten.com San Gabriel Mountains Discussion Forum
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       Eispiraten.com Forum Index -> Admin & Tech Support
AlanK

Prolific

FIGHT ON has 2^10 posts!

He joined on April 9 -- 7 posts per day, rain or shine.

And that's only on this board.
HikeUp

Holy kilobyte, batman!
FIGHT ON

Re: Prolific

AlanK wrote:
FIGHT ON has 2^10 posts!

He joined on April 9 -- 7 posts per day, rain or shine.

And that's only on this board.


AlanK has 397 posts!

He joined on 27 Sep 2007 -- 1.164 posts per day, rain or shine.

And that's only on this board.
Taco

Sweet Christ...
Funyan005

Fight on posts a lot.


He wins the award!
AlanK

Re: Prolific

FIGHT ON wrote:

AlanK has 397 posts!

He joined on 27 Sep 2007 -- 1.164 posts per day, rain or shine.

And that's only on this board.

Pathetic, eh?  

I just hope that you remember to give me a round of applause when I hit 10000000000.  After all, I did it for you!  Very Happy  Very Happy

This one makes 110001110 for me!
Hikin_Jim

Oooh, binary.  Like, wow.   Laughing   Anyone want to take a bet as to when he gets to 2^11?  Come on FIGHT ON!

So, if I'm doing my math right, I average about two and a half posts a day.  I guess I entered "verbose on" somewhere along the way.  Smile
phydeux

22 posts in 9 months = 2.4 posts/month.  

You guys make me feel so . . . inadequate!  Embarassed
FIGHT ON

Hikin_Jim wrote:
Oooh, binary.  Like, wow.   Laughing   Anyone want to take a bet as to when he gets to 2^11?  Come on FIGHT ON!

So, if I'm doing my math right, I average about two and a half posts a day.  I guess I entered "verbose on" somewhere along the way.  Smile


Ok Jim. I'm on it and I'll give it my best, expect a rise in the quantity but a slight dip in the quality. Roger that! Wink
FIGHT ON

phydeux wrote:
22 posts in 9 months = 2.4 posts/month.  

You guys make me feel so . . . inadequate!  Embarassed

still wanna take me for a hike? Cool

       Eispiraten.com Forum Index -> Admin & Tech Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
For many GPS tracks, Google Earth KMZ files and Google Maps for the San Gabriel Mountains and beyond, please visit my website: www.gpsmountaineering.com